Q. Who is eligible for MPR healthcare coverage?

A. A Members' spouse, common-law spouse (MO does not recognize common law), and/or dependent child(ren). Please see the booklet "A Guide to Your Health Care Benefits" for full details or contact your HR department if you have specific questions.

Q. My dependent child(ren) can be covered on the MPR healthcare plan until what age?

A.Coverage for children continues until the end of the month in which they turn age 26. Coverage will automatically terminate at the end of the month in which the child turns age 26. Continuation of Coverage Rights under COBRA apply. Disabled dependents over age 26 are also eligible to continue coverage. Please refer to the “Summary of Documentation for Dependent Eligibility” form for details.

Q. How do I get a copy of my medical ID card?

A. The easiest and quickest way is to log-in to MyCigna. Once you are logged in you will be able to print a copy of your ID card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also access your ID card on the Cigna mobile app on your smart phone. If you do not have Internet access, you may call Cigna at (800) cigna24

Q. What should I do when my address or phone number has changed?

A. It is important to contact your employer's Human Resources department and inform them of your updated contact information. They will be able to then update our Third Party Administrator, BML, who will in turn notify all of the partners that administer your medical, dental, vision plans as applicable.

Q. How do I obtain a Certificate of Creditable Coverage (COC)?

A. Contact our Third Party Administrator, BML at (877) 627-2481.

Q. How soon after a termination does MPR need to be notified?

A. Employers should notify MPR of a termination as soon as possible by faxing a change form to BML at (620) 793-1199.This is important for many reasons, one of which is to comply with COBRA regulations. See more information on COBRA here.

Do you have a question but can't find the answer? Please contact the Employee Benefits Team for assistance. You may click the link above or call (816) 292-7500.